Me 2013

Me 2013

Monday, March 3, 2014

Week #25

Dear Family and Friends,

Everything is great here in Peru. We have anothe baptims planned for the end of the month. It is a 18 year old daughter of a member. We ate Lunch at there house the other week, and the daughter just moved here with her dad who is a member and says she wants to learn more about the Gospel and hopefully be baptised. 

Our ward Talent show was great. I played the piano and my companion played the Flute to Come thou Fount of Every Blessing. It turned out pretty well. There were also a lot of other cool talents. Everyone in Peru seems to be able to dance really well, and sing. It is cool to see the different dances and songs in Peru. 

We had a Kinkana today with the missionaries in my zone. A kinkana is just a big party. But since we are missionaries it was just a few games of scripture questions, and if you got it wrong we got to throw flour at eachother. 

There isn´t much more going on. It is really hot, but we are working really hard. I had an interview with the President of the Mission, and he said for sure I will have a new area April 8! When I asked the President why I was the only one in my group who didn´t have a change, he said President Monson said good missionaries with good companions should stay in there area for 6 months. So I guess it is good thing. 
Well sorry this letter is short, but I will write more next week. I also hope you enjoy the fotos I sent. 

Love,
Elder Peabody

No comments:

Post a Comment