Me 2013

Me 2013

Monday, January 20, 2014

Week #19 New Companion

Dear Family and Friends,
What an amazing week. On tuesday I got a new companion, and my Companion Elder Muhun got a new area. I was so nervous on Tuesday. Elder Muhun has been my companion for 3 months. And he is my first companion here in Chiclayo. My zone Chicalyo Central, was first to find out changes. Elder Muhun got called to Jaen to be the Zone leader. He is so lucky. Jaen is Jungle!!!!!!!! But Jaen also happens to be the hottest zone in Chiclayo. I want to go to Cajarmarca where it is mountains and it is cooler. But anyways after two zones where left to find out cambios I found out who my companion was. My new companion is Elder Garcia from Guatamala!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes another Guatamaltaco!!!! It made me really happy to have another Guatamalataco.He had been serving in Caramarca y en Chota for 7 and a half months. So he is from guatamala too. 
Other then that everything is normal. Thanks for all the support. And I will have photos next week. Sorry.

Love

Elder Peabody

No comments:

Post a Comment